Do you love burgers but hate the process of having to make it all in one night? Make frozen burger patties or Burgers ON DEMAND. I like mine spicy (Capsaicin oil is my BFF ) so I added jalapeños, but you can do whatever you want for the flavor component. Or the last step in my video….
Capsaicin oil is ridiculously FANTASTIC and good for you.
Here is what you need:
- 1 lb. ground beef, preferably 85% fat
- 1 onion, diced
- 6 or 7 shakes of Worcestershire sauce
- Splash of heavy cream, it gives it a nice texture
- Generous amounts of Salt and Pepper
- Chopped jalapeño peppers (or WHATEVER your soul craves)
Line the cookie sheet with parchment paper. It prevents the patties from sticking to the bottom. This first freezing on the cookie sheet is ESSENTIAL. Do not skip this step or else you will have a big bag of frozen mess.
Add relish instead of the peppers if you prefer the sweetness. Or bacon and blue cheese, bacon and cheddar….. and now my stomach is growling.