1. Check out “Adrift,” a two year time lapse of the mysteriously seductive San Francisco fog. Simon Christen is a genius.
2. Karl Lagerfeld’s short film “Reincarnation.” Is there anything Cara Delevingne can’t do???
3. Think pollution in your hometown is bad? Be grateful you don’t live in China. All those years of Made in China excess have taken a major toll on the environment, and Chinese environmentalist Wu Lihong got put in jail for speaking up. I’m not talking Monopoly games here, check out the alarming tale.
4. Monarch Butterflies Migration. It is slow to start, but stick with it! The visuals are brilliant. I call the narrator though, so back off.
5. It is time to get cooking…it’s Saturday after all. Here’s something to get you drooling. Cooking with Dog knows what’s up with this Bavarian Cream. How adorable!